tk move to site about ?
- This digital garden is built on top of my Obsidian note vault.
- As the Obsidian application lives on top of local markdown files, I can import them right into the folder that my Eleventy site builds from
- I run a Python script that:
- Copies the whole vault for redundancy
- Reads the YML frontmatter of each .md file
- Copies all public: true notes to my site build directory
- Parses all links, converting [[wiki]] links and removing links to any non-public notes
- Generates backlinks for each note
- Then just push my code and the site rebuilds
- Styling -- formatting is messy right now as I was focusing on the functionality. Time to clean it up! Going to remove the nav bar
- Navigation -- not exactly sure yet--maybe some indexes, maybe some lists of notes that are good nodes/nexus points once i have a more interconnected web built
Add icons to signify writing status (seed / sprout / tree)
- Try to find a similarly elegant way to signal epistemic confidence?
- Some kind of limited graph view visualization? e.g. Obsidian graph view